Horizontal Sparkler Filter Reverse Flow (Zero Hold Up) Principle of Operation. Liquid is pumped through the central channel of the cartridge from the bottom of the body. Suspended particles are retained on the filter media resting on the filter plate.
Central feeding of Unfiltered liquid ensures :
- Single pass clear filteration.
- Full Batch recovery of the filterate.
- No Scavenging of the filterate.
- Complete Cake retains on the Plate.
- Uniform distribution of cake on each plate.
- Reduce the cost of treatement of Catalyst, Toxic Chemicals.
- Less Exposure to the operating person.
- No contamination of the internal surface of the Shell.