Six Head Ampoule Filling Sealing Machine built on principle of slant travel of ampoules while filling and sealing, to take care of vide variation of ampoule neck dimensions, thicknesses of available standard ampoules.
The Filling unit built on S. S. Square pipe frame and totally encompassed with S. S. Coverings, in pleasing matt finish, Further, the large opening available at the bottom side for ease of absolute cleaning.
The pendant type electrical control panel is lifted from machine for ease of operation and safety.
- Compact GMP model
- All contact parts made from AISI SS 316L & other Non-contact parts made from AISI SS 304.
- Minimum change over parts from 1ml to 10ml ampoule size
- “No Ampoule – No Filling” system
- Ampoule neck centering during gas flushing and filling operations
- Possibility of nitrogen gas flushing before, during and after filling
- Full accessibility allows easy maintenance
- Machine equipped with pre-warming station
- Minimum change over time, little maintenance & easy cleaning
The sterilized ampoule tray directly loaded in to slant hopper of the unit. The Synchronized star wheel delivers ampoules one by one on moving eccentric ampoule rack in six’s.
During the stoppage of rack sequentially pre-gassing, filling, post gassing, pre heating and final sealing is achieved. Duly filled sealed ampoules then collected on collection tray automatically without hand touch.
|No. of Head
|Ampoule Handling Range
||1 ml to 10 ml
||60 to 150 ampoules/minute
|Require Gas for Sealing
||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)
||Pre & Post Nitrogen Flushing Available
||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System
||Made from Stainless Steel 316L
|Non Contact Parts
||Made from Stainless Steel 304
||1600mm (L) x 1400mm (W) x 1400mm (H)
|* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.